PUDOS AND LOCKERS
THE NEW POWER IN THE LAST MILE
Is peak capacity keeping you up at night? Is your on time delivery below par? PUDO (pick up drop off) and parcel locker networks are the new power behind first-time e-commerce parcel delivery and may be the panacea for many last mile issues. Marek Różycki draws upon his experience setting up PUDO and locker networks to give you the definitive guide to creating a first-class out of home delivery network. Posts can strengthen their existing networks and market position, parcel carriers can create a physical footprint and increase capacity, and e-commerce companies can gain new advantage in the last mile.
In an interactive seminar, we cover home and unattended delivery issues including:
- Setting up PUDOs and parcel locker networks
- Transforming existing networks into high performance customer centric delivery systems
- The latest developments in parcel locker technology
- Carrier-specific vs carrier-agnostic
- Other unattended delivery modes
- The quest for better first-time delivery
…MEANS WINNING THE LAST MILE!
PERFECTING THE LAST MILE DELIVERY
THAT IS, TO PREPARE FOR THE INEVITABLE!
Posts and carriers alike have realised that traditional methods cannot cope with the dramatic increase in mail volumes, especially B2C and C2C. Rising operating costs make last-mile delivery increasingly challenging. Mirek Gral, who has many years of international UPS experience in both planning and managing an operation will present how to deal with this situation, especially important to understand how to act when dealing with:
- Significant volume dynamics in B2C.
- Growing customer expectations.
- Shortage of qualified staff, in particular drivers.
- Increasing cost of (human) labour.
- Rising fuel prices.
- Increasing competition in the last mile sector, especially based on the gig worker concept.
- More openness to the sharing economy.
Exploding e-commerce trade followed by parcel volume growth. B2C parcel volumes are experiencing double-digit growth in many countries.
INTERACTIVE DELIVERY MANAGEMENT
ESSENTIALS FOR SUCCESSFUL DELIVERY AND GREAT CX!
We live in the world of peaking fuel costs and skyrocketing client expectations. It is hard to attract new couriers to come, make them stay and perform well almost from day one. Failing first delivery has become even more costly. Clients who made their purchase yesterday evening expect delivery on the following morning. Clients’ daily plans alter so dynamically that often they cannot wait home for a courier to bring a parcel to their door. They need to flexibly manage their delivery.
- IDM guarantees more value for the Client.
- IDM brings market advantages and cost saving for courier operators.
- IDM is essential for out of home successful delivery.
Damian Jarosz, who has implemented IDM across Europe, invites you on an IDM best practice journey. You will know how to:
- design, plan, develop and deploy IDM
- avoid costly errors
- excel IDM
PERFECTING THE LAST MILE PROCUREMENT
WANT TO SPEND YOUR BUDGETS MORE EFFECTIVELY?
Is your procurement process under par? Is your supply chain vulnerable and situation dependent? Inflation has hit just about every area of your organisation’s cost base. Currently agile companies invest in development of procurement maturity, irrespective of what level they have already achieved, seeking this as a source of competitive advantage
Grzegorz Krupa draws up his experience to give you a definitive guide to creating a first-class procurement system at DPD. If you know or even feel that there is room for improvement in your procurement process, this interactive workshop will help you recognise and change this utterly important business area.
PERFECTING YOUR CROSSBORDER