Parcel volumes are growing at a tremendous rate in Poland – and out-of-home delivery options are crucial to increasing last-mile capacity. Marek Różycki shares insights into Last Mile Experts’ research into out-of-home delivery (including parcel lockers) in Poland:
– Out-of-home delivery share in Polish market
– Capacity issues, in particular driven by COVID
– The largest locker market in Europe
– Plenty of PUDOs as well!
– Allego IPO and InPost’s future
– Why do customers prefer out-of-home delivery?
– Density of networks, metro vs rural
– E-commerce returns and parcel lockers
– Express parcel collection at post offices
Contact Last Mile Experts for more information on their out-of-home delivery report: https://www.lastmileexperts.com/
More analysis on the Polish out-of-home market here: https://www.parcelandpostaltechnologyinternational.com/analysis/poland-europes-fastest-growing-parcel-locker-market.html
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/last-mile-prophets/