#Amazon #Prime launched in Turkey on 15 September 2020. This means Prime members can now access free delivery on their Amazon Prime orders. #AmazonPrime is available for TRY 7.90 per month. So what does all this mean for the Turkish e-commerce and delivery sectors? Marek Różycki (Last Mile Experts) explains:
– Prime members will get same-day delivery on orders of TRY 50 and above in Istanbul, Bursa and Kocaeli
– Next-day delivery is available for various cities across Turkey
– Other major e-commerce players in Turkey, including Trendyol
– The father of the Turkish courier industry
– Will the arrival of Amazon Prime stimulate out-of-home delivery?
– Alibaba’s stake in #Trendyol
– Is Amazon going head-to-head with #Alibaba in Turkey?
– Turkish Post’s out-of-home delivery options, including parcel lockers
– The major players in the private courier market in Turkey
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/last-mile-prophets/