Second hand marketplaces are making waves in the last mile. Ian Kerr (Postal Hub Podcast) and Marek Różycki (Last Mile Experts) discuss the „second life” phenomenon:
– #vinted Vinted
– #eBay (and eBay’s lost opportunity in the last mile)
– #wallapop Wallapop
– Why Vinted is leading in the last mile, with its Vinted Go initiative
– Why is out-of-home a significant factor in Vinted Go’s logistics and delivery network?
– Should the postal network be the leading player in second life delivery?
– Consolidation in the first mile
– Understanding parcel flows to set up a parcel delivery network
– Using lockers as exchange points
– A1 Paket Stations (parcel lockers) in old telephone booths
– The environmental aspect of second life, especially when it comes to clothing and fashion
– How the delivery sector could provide better information to consumers about the environmental impact of delivery choices
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/last-mile-prophets/