Investor money is pouring into super-fast delivery. What’s going on? Ian Kerr (Postal Hub Podcast) and Marek Różycki discuss the phenomenon.
– The likes of Getir, Weezy, Gorillas, Flink, Fridge No More, Gopuff are leading the charge
– Will these companies burn through investor dollars or make a profit?
– What qualities could lead to success?
– Who are the competitors for superfast delivery companies? Carriers or retailers?
– Dark store local fulfilment
– Partnership with retailers
– Will super-fast carriers deliver parcels?
– At what point does delivery cease to be subsidised?
– Getting customers hooked on convenience
– Local e-commerce fulfilment centres or in-store fulfilment?
– 8000 orders a day to be profitable!
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/last-mile-prophets/?viewAsMember=true