It’s the big question in parcel locker networks: Carrier specific or carrier neutral? Marek Różycki (Last Mile Experts) and Ian Kerr (Postal Hub Podcast) discuss open vs closed parcel lockers:
– Examples of carrier specific and carrier neutral parcel locker networks
– InPost (Poland)
– Postal thinking on open networks
– Amazon’s parcel locker and out-of-home network
– Networks competing with InPost’s massive parcel locker network
– Yes, Marek mentions „legacy thinking”!
Share your comments here or on LinkedIn.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/last-mile-prophets/