E-commerce giant Allegro has partnered with Modern Expo for a new network of parcel lockers in Poland. Marek Różycki (Last Mile Experts) and Ian Kerr (Postal Hub Podcast) discuss:
– The current deal between InPost and Allegro (Allegro Smart)
– How the deal drivers parcels into InPost’s network while saving delivery costs for Allegro
– Why Allegro needs an out-of-home delivery network
– Is Allegro „doing an Amazon”?
– How Allegro could benefit from having its own delivery footprint
– Cainiao parcel lockers in Poland (AliExpress)
– Poland becoming a parcel locker battleground
– Amazon’s underwhelming entrance into Poland
– Is Poland at the vanguard of out-of-home delivery in Europe?
– Other players in the last mile in Poland (DPD, DHL, Polish Post, Cainiao, etc) and their respective locker networks
– Amazon’s options in the last mile
– Will there be space for more locker networks in Poland 🇵🇱 ?
– Who could finance expansion of parcel locker networks?
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/last-mile-prophets/