Out-of-home (OOH) delivery is a crucial part of preparations for peak and for building a smarter last mile. In this replay of this DPDgroup / Last Mile Prophets webinar, some of the best brains in OOH discuss:
– Statistics on parcel growth during the pandemic
– Changes in consumer purchasing habits
– What’s driving growth in OOH delivery
– Environmental benefits of OOH delivery
– Traffic, low-emissions zones, and urban #logistics
– OOH delivery modes (including PUDOs and parcel lockers)
– PUDO and parcel locker networks
– DPDgroup and the Post Office
– Role of OOH in the reshaping of retail post-COVID
– The C2C challenge (including second-hand marketplaces such as Vinted and OLX)
– The technology that is the „secret sauce” to last mile delivery success
A bit about the experts on this webinar:
Yves Delmas has been COO of DPDgroup, the parcel delivery network of GeoPost, since May 2016. GeoPost is a holding company owned by Le Groupe La Poste.
Marek Różycki is Managing Partner of Last Mile Experts, a former VP Amazon Logistics Europe, and the Last Mile Prophets co-host.
Follow the Last Mile Prophets on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/last-mile-prophets/