Mergers and acquisitions activity show that the last mile is hot… and private equity is showing a lot of interest in the delivery sector.
– Chinese giants #Alibaba and #JDCom investing in the last mile
– Is #Amazon looking to invest more in the last mile?
– Are there bargains available?
– The pandemic-driven e-commerce #parcels boom
– How government stimulus programmes have fuelled #ecommerce spending
– E-commerce growth during a #recession
– Selling food online (including supermarkets and super-fast delivery)
– Factors behind the e-commerce boom that happened during the global financial crisis
– Opportunities for growth
Analysis from Marek Różycki and Ian Kerr.