Employee retention is all the more important when capacity is crucial during a COVID-driven peak! Marek Różycki (Last Mile Experts) and Ian Kerr (Postal Hub Podcast) share their perspectives from opposite sides of the coin:
– Key challenges in managing #drivers
– Unacceptable churn rates
– New driver acquisition costs
– Productivity issues for new drivers
– Screening applications
– Happy drivers and happy customers!
– Drivers as the public face of the #ecommerce retailer
– Driver remuneration, and driver #safety
– #gigeconomy drivers dying on the job
– No drivers = no business!
– Benefits from treating drivers well
Thanks to Kimberly Hurd and Rachael Stephenson (Collective Benefits) for the topic and data.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/last-mile-prophets/
Collective Benefits: https://www.collectivebenefits.com/