UPS is planning to impose surcharges during the holiday season, up $3 for ground shipments and up to $4 for air shipments bound for residential addresses. What are the major parcel carriers playing at?
– Is this a way to throttle demand?
– Are carriers trying to make more out of the volume?
– What value do customers get for these fees?
– Parcel handling infrastructure
– Amazon’s fast-growing dedicated last mile network
– Pricing incentive to seek an alternate delivery provider
– Are parcel lockers a suitable delivery option in the USA?
– Is this the end of free delivery?
#UPS #Amazon #shipping #parcels #FedEx #USPS
Last Mile Prophets: https://lastmileprophets.com/
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/last-mile-prophets/