#Amazon has announced a partnership with Govia Thameslink Railway to install 150 Amazon Hub Lockers over the next six months, starting at stations on the Southern network. Installation at #Thameslink and Great Northern stations will follow in the autumn, with all Lockers to be installed by December 2020.
– Will the drop in commuter numbers affect the success of these lockers?
– What is driving the need for #parcellockers?
– InPost also installing #lockers in UK #train stations
– Future of out-of-home #delivery in the UK
– Carrier agnostic or carrier specific?
– Potential partnership in lockers and #delivery
Last Mile Prophets: https://lastmileprophets.com/