InPost is investing £100m in 10,000 parcel lockers. Marek Różycki (Last Mile Experts) and Ian Kerr (Postal Hub Podcast) discuss:
– Will InPost be able to find 10,000 sites for parcel lockers?
– What will the cost be per installation?
– Hermes will service the lockers
– Hermes interfacing with its existing e-commerce customers
– InPost’s current parcel locker network
– Key considerations when deciding parcel locker locations
– InPost and Mondial Relay
– InPost’s desire to expand beyond Poland
– E-commerce marketplace Allegro creating its own out-of-home network
– What are Quadient and Amazon up to?
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/last-mile-prophets/
For more on the Last Mile Prophets parcel locker/PUDO workshop, click here: http://www.thepostalhub.com/pudo-workshop