Parcel locker giant InPost has done a deal to acquire PUDO network Mondial Relay. Ian Kerr (Postal Hub Podcast) and Marek Różycki (Last Mile Experts) analyse the deal:
– Creating a PUDO (pick up drop off) and parcel locker network in France
– Size of Mondial Relay’s network
– The importance of the InPost IPO
– Financing the deal
– What the deal means for Otto Group (Mondial Relay owner)
– Is the Mondial Relay deal a good option for InPost?
– Amazon’s play in France with Colis Privé
– La Poste’s strength in France (including its various brands)
– Is it a software or a hardware play?
– Carrier specific or carrier neutral
– Networks in Spain, the Netherlands and Belgium
– Implications for Amazon in France
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/last-mile-prophets/