InPost (Advent)’s recent IPO was worth $3.4 billion. Parcel locker giant InPost is surely on the up! Marek Różycki (Last Mile Experts) and Ian Kerr (Postal Hub Podcast) analyse the deal:
– $3.4 billion … a good price?
– Background to Advent and InPost
– What does the IPO mean for InPost in Poland?
– How does Hermes fit in to the deal – and InPost’s future in the UK
– InPost has about 12,500 lockers in Poland
– InPost parcel lockers in the rest of Europe
– Amazon entering Poland (and of course #Amazon and #InPost have now done a deal!)
– Alibaba setting up a parcel locker network in Poland
– Allegro looking to set up its own locker network
– What’s next for Advent regarding its Hermes holding?
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/last-mile-prophets/