Amazon gives its US customers a range of returns options – some of which come at a cost. Marek Różycki (Last Mile Experts, and ex-Amazon VP Logistics EU) discuss:
– Returns via Whole Foods dropoff and Kohl’s dropoff
– Packaging requirements
– Amazon pushing customers to Amazon’s preferred returns channel
– Financial incentive to customers to select certain returns options
– Returning Amazon purchases via Amazon parcel lockers
– Carbon cost or environmental impact of Amazon returns and e-commerce returns in general
– Amazon lockers being full!
– Should retailers discourage returns? How?
– Allegro’s subscription model and out-of-home delivery
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/last-mile-prophets/
Subscribe to the Daily Delivery Digest: http://www.thepostalhub.com/subscribe-daily-delivery-digest