Plenty of people complain about #delivery fails on social media. Should delivery executives respond? Ian Kerr (Postal Hub Podcast) and Marek Różycki (Last Mile Experts) discuss:
– Amazon’s Dave Clark responding to a customer complaint on Twitter
– The Amazon concept of „Dive deep”
– Delivery issues during the pandemic
– Is it realistic for delivery executives to take a personal interest in every social media complaint?
– What should customer contact teams do with social media complaints?
– Managers getting experience on the delivery front line
– Striving for excellence in the postal sector
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/last-mile-prophets/