Google is taking part in a $40 million investment round of hyperlocal delivery startup Dunzo. Is Google getting serious about the last mile? Marek Różycki (Last Mile Experts) and Ian Kerr (Postal Hub Podcast) discuss:
– Is #India the right place for Google to get involved in the last mile?
– Google Express delivering local in the USA
– What happened to Google Express… (and why it failed)
– Dunzo the delivery startup (local delivery) 🚚 in India 🇮🇳
– #ecommerce in India’s potential to grow
– Small business plugging into an e-commerce and #delivery platform
– Yandex doing super-fast delivery in Russia
– Why the last mile is hot right now
– Google is well-positioned to have an advantage over other players in the last mile
– Would Google operate its own delivery network?
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/last-mile-prophets/