Google has launched two new last mile solutions: the Last Mile Fleet Solution and the Cloud Fleet Routing API. Ian Kerr (Postal Hub Podcast) and Marek Różycki (Last Mile Experts) discuss:
– Marek is excited about this announcement, while Ian seems nonplussed
– Google as a consolidator of last mile services
– Will this spell the end for all those consumer-facing delivery carrier apps?
– Linking everything from mobile shopping to delivery… but without owning anything
– Owning the customer
– Will Google finally do something in the last mile?
– Amazon is a data-driven company that took the last mile by storm
– Is potential market dominance a concern?
– Making the checkout easy
Follow the Last Mile Prophets on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/last-mile-prophets/