Marek Różycki (Last Mile Experts) and Ian Kerr (Postal Hub Podcast) discuss the possibilities and practicalities of refrigerated parcel lockers:
– InPost’s „offensive” in refrigerated parcel lockers
– Infrastructure requirements
– Risks of failure
– Types of lockers that can be used for refrigerated lockers
– Retail Robotics and its food collection robots
– What happens with uncollected food orders?
– In-garage delivery for food delivery
– Smartlocks in multi-dwelling apartment blocks
– Drop density issues with in-garage and smartlock delivery
– Should refrigerated lockers be part of new apartment blocks?
– Can lockers play a role in reducing traffic and emissions?
– Pilot programmes for grocery delivery
Contact Marek if you are interesting in running a trial on grocery delivery: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mrozycki-lme/
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/last-mile-prophets/