Why would DPDgroup (Le Groupe La Poste) take a 24.9% stake in Aramex? Is it about opportunities in #emergingmarkets? Is it in response to the size of Deutsche Post und DHL? Marek Rozycki (former group CEO at DPD) and Ian Kerr discuss the recent announcement, including:
– A short history of DPD’s acquisitions across Europe
– Can DPD capitalise on Aramex’s global network?
– Other pan-continental #delivery networks
– Integrating Aramex into the DPD network, or will there just be cooperation or even a JV?
– Australia Post’s previous stakeholding in Aramex
– Does DPD have a call option?
– The importance of securing cross-border capacity
– La Poste seeking to grow outside Europe
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/last-mile-prophets/