Deutsche Post DHL is expanding its deal with Deutsche Bahn to put Packstation parcel lockers in train stations – including a carrier neutral option!
– How the network will be „semi open”, with some cells open to delivery from outside Deutsche Post DHL
– How will parcels be delivered to the Click-and-collect lockers
– A1 parcel lockers and Shpock in Austria
– Groupe La Poste and Quadient (then Neopost) to create a partially open parcel locker network
– Will the open parcel locker network be less efficient?
– Will Deutsche Post DHL be delivering to the lockers on behalf of other carriers?
– InPost UK parcel lockers in train stations
– Amazon lockers at UK train stations
– Are train stations ideal locations for parcel lockers?
– Consumer choice when using parcel lockers
– Locating parcel lockers within the train station
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/last-mile-prophets/