Postal operators need to be customer-centric to survive. Ian Kerr (Postal Hub Podcast) and Marek Różycki (Last Mile Experts) discuss the problem and the solutions:
– Pressure on postal operators to improve e-commerce delivery options
– E-commerce operators and more sophisticated delivery options
– E-substitution and letter volume trends
– Posts becoming not just competent but strong players in the e-commerce last mile
– The USO (Universal Service Obligation) and cost reduction options in letter delivery
– Is e-commerce now a critical infrastructure? What does this mean for postal operators and their parcel delivery services?
– The „carrier of last resort” problem facing postal operators
– Marek’s big prediction for letter mail!
– What major stakeholders might think about becoming a customer-centric postal operator
– Political influence on the future of postal operators
– The post’s strengths: its network and its people
– The ready-made PUDO network of post offices
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/last-mile-prophets/