Cainiao is growing its out-of-home delivery network in Russia, with more parcel lockers and PUDOs (pick up drop off points). Marek Różycki and Ian Kerr discuss the latest incentive programme:
– Cainiao building its own parcel locker network in Russia
– Programme to set up PUDO points in small businesses around Russia
– In-store purchase incentive for PUDO delivery
– Cainiao delivering in Russia
– The importance of the Russian market to Alibaba
– The need for last mile capacity in Russia
– The race for parcel locker domination in Russia
– Should #Alibaba partner or build its own network
– Importance of customer experience in the last mile
– Alibaba’s quest to deliver as fast as Amazon… worldwide!
– Will 72-hour fulfilment worldwide force Alibaba to have local fulfilment centres?
– Environmental impact of global e-commerce
– VAT in the EU
– Advance electronic data, the STOP Act, #Brexit, and the UPU
Follow the Last Mile Prophets on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/last-mile-prophets/