Amazon has announced Amazon Local Selling, allowing #Amazon sellers to offer in-store pickup and fast delivery to local customers. Marek Różycki and Ian Kerr discuss:
– Is this what #eBay should have done years ago?
– Offering customers faster delivery via click-and-collect and local same-day delivery options at no extra charge
– Giving visibility of local stock via Amazon marketplace
– Sellers using their own delivery capacities
– Value-added services, and competitors such as Enjoy Technology
– Amazon enabling omnichannel retail
– eBay parcel lockers and PUDOs
– Is this announcement from Amazon a wake-up call for eBay?
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/last-mile-prophets/