Amazon has increased its UK locker network from 2,500 to 5,000 in the past two years. Ian Kerr (Postal Hub Podcast) and Marek Różycki (Last Mile Experts) discuss:
– Is 5,000 enough parcel lockers for the UK? What about PUDO points?
– What’s happening with the UK’s post office network?
– Is it inevitable that parcel lockers will be embraced in the UK?
– Delivering parcels via electric vans
– Reducing last mile delivery emissions
– bpost’s Ecozone project
– Educating ecommerce shoppers to choose environmentally friendly delivery options
– Parcels per stop
– Incentives for customers to choose out-of-home delivery
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/last-mile-prophets/
Understanding Amazon means winning in the last mile: http://www.thepostalhub.com/amazon-workshop
PUDOs and parcel lockers workshop: http://www.thepostalhub.com/pudo-workshop